At Temple Cycles we design and make a range of modern bikes with a classic aesthetic for city, country, touring and road riding. All our bikes are lightweight, durable and versatile. Most importantly, they are built to last. Based between Bristol and London, we sell our bikes online and at our premises in both cities.
Make brilliant bicycles that people love to ride.
Create sustainable and long lasting products.
Offer exceptional customer service and advice.
Inspire more people to cycle.
We are looking for an organised and motivated person to join our team in London as we look to develop our brand and grow the business.
Your role will be instrumental in ensuring customers visiting our London shop get the best experience possible and leave feeling informed and looked after.
The role will include standard workshop tasks such as PDI’s and basic 6-week tune-ups, as well as sales tasks such as selling bikes, quoting for custom bikes and customer service.
We also run events from the shop such as talks, launch nights, parties and workshops. The job role will involve helping out with, and organising these.
Why join Temple?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative bicycle company in a growing marketplace.
We’re a close-knit team and are passionate about cycling and the products we make. We regularly cycle together, enjoy social activities and also benefit from an annual company allowance scheme.
- Workshop tasks such as basic repairs and PDI’s
- Selling bikes and quoting for custom builds
- General shop maintenance tasks
- Helping out with events and rides
- Experience working in a bike shop.
- Good knowledge of bicycles.
- Very motivated and keen to be part of an innovative and growing company within the bicycle industry.
- Highly organised individual who is confident multi-tasking.
- Good standard of written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional customer service skills and problem solving, for when dealing directly with customers.
- 3 days per week
- Job located at 240 Brick Lane
- £8.50 - £9.20 /hour
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com