At Temple Cycles we design and make a range of modern bikes with a classic aesthetic for city, country, touring and road riding. All our bikes are lightweight, durable and versatile. Most importantly, they are built to last. Based between Bristol and London, we sell our bikes online and at our premises in both cities.
- Make brilliant bicycles that people love to ride.
- Create sustainable and long lasting products.
- Offer exceptional customer service and advice.
Inspire more people to cycle.
We are looking for a part-time Customer Support Assistant working in a varied role with a focus on customer support and sales. This is an exciting role in a fast growing area of the company that will afford the right applicant a broad and exciting working experience.
As we are a small and growing company there are always extra opportunities for you to get involved in areas of your particular expertise or interest, and the role has the capacity to grow with you.
Why join Temple?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative bicycle company in a growing marketplace. We’re a close-knit team and are passionate about cycling and the products we make. We regularly cycle together, enjoy social activities and also benefit from an annual company allowance scheme.
- Responding to customer queries via email, social media, and phone
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is upheld at all times
- Completing online and over the phone sales
- Organising appointments between the London and Bristol teams and customers
We host a range of events including group rides, with both the team and customers as well as pop-up shops. We may require that you are involved with these events at times.
- Key Requirements
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Have keen attention to detail
- Be highly organised and punctual with good time management
- Work well as a part of a busy team
- Be able to quickly learn how to operate various sales and tracking software
- Be an attentive listener and have the ability to communicate calmly under pressure
- Job details
Part-time, 16-hours per week
£18,000.00 pro-rata (starting)
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 30 July 2021