Reviews: SEE HERE
'Equally beautiful and useful, this is a bespoke bargain.' (9/10 review from Urban Cyclist Magazine)
'Temple Cycles understood exactly what I wanted after the first conversation I had with them. They built me up my bike in less than a week and it rides like a dream! Lightweight, agile and comfortable, ideal for the sort of riding I do.' (Mark Cameron - Bristol)
'I wasn't sure what bike I wanted, but I know how I wanted it to look. Temple used their experience and expertise to design a bike that was appropriate for commuting, but would also double up as a touring bike in the summers. They let me have complete control over the colour scheme and where really helpful at keeping me updated throughout the build process. I love it!' (Anna Lewis - Bristol)
'I wanted a simple single speed with drop bars for urban riding, Temple Cycles took me through all the options and built me my perfect bike for my budget.' (Byron Campbell - London)
'I needed some extra options such as full length mudguards, front and rear pannier racks, lights and a saddle bag. Matt was really engaging and helpful from the start and he talked me through every step and offered really sound advice. It's nice to buy a bike from the person making it.' (Claire Wright - Somerset)
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Small scale production. We get our frames batch made, then paint and assemble to order. This means we keep a watchful eye on the quality.
- Friendly service. We want you to feel comfortable buying and choosing the right bike. Don't be afraid to ask us anything!
Free 6 month service. You need to be confident buying a bike from a small company such as ourselves.
- Bespoke options. As each bike is built up to order, feel free to make upgrades and alterations. You will see every step of the process.
- Highly experienced in the world of cycling. Every member of the team is a fanatic cyclist. We design bikes that are meant to be ridden, and can answer all of your technical questions, and offer good advice on what you need.
- Engineered design. Matt the head designer comes from an engineering background and applies his skills to ensuring we only put out well designed, well engineered and functional bikes.
- Built to last. We only use high quality materials and components. We want our bikes to last you a lifetime.
- Lightweight. Unlike other steel bike companies, we only use lightweight double butted chromoly steel to make our frames.
- Versatile and Practical. Our bikes are not limited to particular types of riding. They are equally adept at cruising the streets, or going on tour.
- High quality components. We only use parts and components from some of the world's leading brands, known for quality and reliability.