Classic Step-Through Frameset
Our Classic Step-Through frameset is now on it's own for if you fancy building up a bike yourself, or have all your own parts you want to use.
We created this frame with several design criteria:
1. Versatility: You can set up this frame with derailleur gears, hub gears, as a single speed or fixed gear. We specifically designed the geometry to be light handling and stable. It also accomodates tyres up to 38mm
2. Practicality: The frame features all the mounts and clearances for full length mudguards, front and rear pannier racks and two sets of bottle cage mounts.
3. Longevity: The frame is made from double butted chromoly steel. This gives a comfortable ride that's durable and will stand the test of time. It's painted with a tough, glossy powder coat.
*Please note that the headset is not included
Features & Spec
- Reynolds 525 steel, double butted tubing
- Can be used with up to 38mm tyres and full length mudguards
- Powder Coat paint finish
- Investment cast, lugged joints (front end only)
- 1 inch steerer
- 130mm rear wheel spacing
- 27.2mm seatpost size
- 68mm British thread bottom bracket
- For use with 75mm drop caliper brakes
- Max tyre width = 42mm
- Mudguard mounts
- Front and rear rack mounts
Please note that we won't always have your size and colour in stock. If this is the case, we will be in contact with you to let you know the lead time (usually 2-3 weeks), or just get in contact with us before.