NEW Dashel Helmet - Sage Green
Dashel helmets come in 3 Sizes:
Dashel Cycle Helmet
Small (S): 54-56cm
Medium (M): 57-59cm
Large (L): 60-62cm
How to Fit your Helmet
- Place the helmet on your head, push it down ensuring it sits level 1-2 cm above your eyebrows and does not tilt too far backwards or forwards. The helmet should feel snug but not constricting. Use the comfort pads to adapt it to your size
- Tighten the chin strap, the 'Y' shape should fit just below your ears. The Fidlock clasp must sit under the chin and not on the jawbone.
- Make sure the strap feels comfortable but secure. You should not be able to get more than one finger between your chin and the strap.
How to Achieve the Perfect fit.
- Take out all of the pads, they are only for your comfort and do not contribute to the performance of your helmet in a crash. The helmet with no pads is the largest size specified in each size range. If you are not using any pads you can cover the Velcro dots with the fabric circles provided
- The silver pads are 5mm thick.
- The black pads are 10mm thick.
- For the smallest size in the range, use all of the black pads.
- For a custom fit, mix and match according to whether your head is narrow, high, round or narrow.
Warning - A helmet can only protect you if it is worn in the right size, correctly fastened. It's too small if it feels constricting. It’s too big if it still wobbles with all of the black pads fitted inside and the chinstrap tightened. See Delivery and Returns if Dashel Helmets do not fit you, or you need a different size.