WHAT IS THE CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Cycle to Work Scheme is a UK Government campaign to encourage employees to travel to work by bicycle. It works through a Salary Sacrifice, whereby you pay for the bike in installments as a portion of your monthly salary. It comes out before any tax or national insurance has been applied, and is also exempt from VAT. This means you can save between 20 - 42% depending on which tax bracket you fall into.
WHICH SCHEMES ARE AVAILABLE AT TEMPLE CYCLES?
We work with all the major Cycle Scheme providers. It's best to ask your employer which one your company is registered with.
WHAT IS THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
1. Confirm that your employer is registered to one of the Cycle Schemes
2. Decide which bike you would like (model, size, colour and extras)
3. Send us an email to email@example.com requesting a quotation for the bike you have chosen
4. Use the quotation to request a certificate/voucher from the Cycle Scheme your employer is registered to
5. Send us the certificate/voucher for us to redeem as payment
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org